General Rules of Discipline:
1. All students should reach the school in time.
2. Students are expected to be in their classroom before the bell rings.
3. School uniform is compulsory. Casual dress is allowed only on Days celebration and birthdays. Wear ID card daily.
4. Students must come to school in neat and clean uniform. Their nails must be properly trimmed. Their hair must be neatly cut, oiled and combed.
5. Students should bring a spare set of clothes, a small napkin and handkerchief. All articles should have the child’s name on it.
6. It is not advisable for students to have money or valuable articles with them. The school will not be responsible for books, money or articles that are lost.
7. Students suffering from contagious diseases will not be admitted to school unless they bring a fitness certificate from a regional medical officer.
8. Scribbling on walls, desks and books is strictly forbidden. It is a bad habit and highly detrimental to the good tone of the school.
9. Care should be taken not to throw papers, fruit peels or any other litter in the school premises. Students should use the baskets and bins provided for the purpose.
10. No half day leave is permitted. In case of any family function or other programme, parents are requested not to send the child in the school.
11. No one is allowed to leave the school premises or go home without permission of the headmistress.
Admission/ Withdrawal Policies1. As per the Government rules, students who have completed 3 years on 30th September of the year shall be admitted to Nursery.
Examinations and Promotions1. The academic performance of the students is judged through tests and examinations throughout the year.
Fees ScheduleParents have to pay the academic fees as per the rules and regulations.